Sunday, May 18, 2008

National Scrapbook Month Specials

This is a limited time only special as, it will only run until May 30, at 9 pm. Take note this is not the last day of the month, as I will not be home this day. So take advantage and get your order in early.

All Alphabet Stamp Sets 10% OFF (Lovely Letters is my favorite)
All Simply Scrappin' Kits, All designer papers, and Scrapbooks I am also offering 10% off.
Stampin' Up! Still has the 25% OFF most Chipboard, please see under my May specials for more details on this promotion.

You may pay by credit card, and then these will ship directly to you! Remember a show to earn hostess benefits is only $150, so get your friends together for a night of scrapbooking and earn free merchandise.

Also, remember the new catalog comes out in August. Pre-order with me, for $9.95 and receive a $5.00 off gift certificate to be used on your next order, with me only!

YOU MAY NOT COMBINE MY MAY SPECIALS OF RECEIVING THE FREE GIFTS AND THE 10% NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK SPECIALS. YOU MAY CHOOSE WHICH IS BEST FOR YOU.
THANK YOU!

No comments: